If you are searching Prayagraj (Allahabad) High court Question Paper Especially for English Section.
And Today you’re going to see 25 Most Important English Question for Prayagraj (Allahabad)High Court Exam, Paper
This Question will help you learn English Section and Get More Marks!
So without further ado,
let’s get started…
Total Question No-25
A. In the Following Question choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word as your answer.
B. In the Following Questions, out of the four alternatives, Choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word as your answer.
C. In the Following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase printed in bold in the sentence. choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase as your answer.
- He turned a deaf ear to his presents advice.
- Listen carefully
- refused to obey
- big help
- Most people live from hand to mouth these days because of inflation.
- There are no hard and fast rules for admission to this college.
D.the following questions, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at (a), (b) and (c) which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, your answer is (d).
- The Principal was praised on his fiftieth birthday.
- No Improvement
- Books are ones best friends.
- No Improvement
- It is not wise to do the work at the eleventh hour.
- on the eleventh hour
- at the moment
- at the end
- no improvement
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Previous Old Question Papers
in the following questions, out of the four alternatives choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence
- A man who doesn’t know how to read or write.
- One who speaks for others
- Soldiers who fight on horseback
- Rebellion against lawful authority
E. In the following questions, some parts of the sentences have errors and some have none find out which part of a sentence has an error The Number of that part is the answer. If a sentence is free from error, then your answer is (d) i.e. No error.
- Speakers after speaker(a)/ came on the stage(b)/ to perform.(c)/ No error(d)
- If he had walked (a)/ fast enough (b)/ he will get the bus. (c) No error(d)
- I (a)/have been studying (b)/since four hours(c)/No error(d)
- old habits(a)/die(b)/hardly.(c)/No error(d)
F.In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word(s). four alternatives are suggested for each question choose the correct alternative out of the four as your answer.
- Bread is usually made………wheat.
- Did the child ……………. form the chair?
- Do you …………… to see my collections?
Coming soon …… Hindi Section keep visiting!
Try To Learn Youtube Video!
I hope this guide helped you step up your Competitive Goal!
Now I’d like to turn it over to you
let me know by leaving a comment below right now.
जरुर पढ़ें :- दोस्तों अगर आपको किसी भी प्रकार का सवाल है या ebook की आपको आवश्यकता है तो आप निचे comment कर सकते है. आपको किसी परीक्षा की जानकारी चाहिए या किसी भी प्रकार का हेल्प चाहिए तो आप comment कर सकते है. हमारा post अगर आपको पसंद आया हो तो अपने दोस्तों के साथ share करे और उनकी सहायता करे. आप हमसे Facebook group से और whatapp group भी जुड़ सकते है Daily updates के लिए.
Disclaimer: SarkariNotes does not claim this book, neither made nor examined. We simply give the connection effectively accessible on the web. In the event that anyway it abuses the law or has any issues then sympathetically mail us.